martedì 28 agosto 2012

Tow ideas for a wedding.


Lo scorso giugno ho partecipato a due matrimoni e ho deciso di postare sul blog gli outfits che ho indossato. Sono completamente diversi ma entrambi particolari... spero che possano darvi l'ispirazione per i vostri wedding outfits e non.

Last June I attended two weddings, I decided to post on the blog the outfits that I wore. They are completely different but both special... I hope they can give you inspiration for your wedding outfits and more.
 First..

Second..

..and now some photos of weddings..
Grandmother, mother, my cousin and I :)
My sister and I. :))
Gius and I...
In the first outfit I wore:
Franch connection dress
New look shoes
Sodini jewelery

In the second I wore:
Zara dress
Zara shoes
Ray ban sunglasses
Michael Kors watch
XOXO

3 commenti:

  1. Both outfits looking great on you!
    I have the same pink shoes from Zara,,great choice!
    Thanks for following us!We did the same!
    xx
    http://fashiondng.blogspot.gr

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love both of them! The first one is elegant and sexy, while the second one is more fun and girly. They both suit you!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog, and I'm following you now!

    -Nickie
    http://nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...