venerdì 2 novembre 2012

Love denim.

 Finally an outfit post!:) I have many outfit photos ready to be published, taken in these days, but I couldn't posted their because, as it should be, I'm dedicating as much time as possible with peaple that i love. Tomorrow Gius and I will leave and we will return only at Christmas. Arg! :( But let us... this is the outfit that I wore last Saturday to the travel, Comfortable but chic (I love this combination) thanks to pants and shirt in denim, this one my recognition sign. :)

 Finalmente un outfit post! :) Ho moltissime foto outfit in arretrato da pubblicare scattate in questi giorni, che pero' non sono riuscita a postare perchè, come giusto che sia, sto dedicando il maggior tIempo possibile alle persone che amo visto che poi da domani non le rivedrò fino a Natale. Arg! :( Ma veniamo a noi...l'outfit
di oggi risale a sabato scorso: E' stato il mio look da viaggio, comodissimo ma chic, accoppiata vincente resa possibile sopratutto grazie al pantalone e alla camicia in denim, quest'ultima diventata ormai un mio segno di riconoscimento. :) Al prossimo post, have a good day!

 Ricongiungimento *.*
Zara jacket
Benetton denim shirt
H&M sweater
Monkee Genes denim jeans
Nike sneakers
Burberry bag
Tiffany&Co bracelet and necklace
Rebecca bracelet 
Chanel earrings
Michael kors watch
Kiko nail polish

6 commenti:

  1. hi, we follow each other on chicisimo. i find your blog very interesting. wanna follow each other on GFC or Facebook or Bloglovin? than we can see all post, not only looks:)
    xoxo
    ewa

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. For me it's ok!:) Now I follow you, Hope that you follow me!
      xx

      Elimina
  2. Beautiful pictures, my dear!

    we can follow each other if you want :)

    (via gfc, bloglovin and facebook).

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you dear!:))) For me it's ok!:) now I follow you! Hope that you follow me!
      xx

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...